Tag Archive: Irishtown Fire Dept.

Jul 16

New Oxford Kitchen Fire

A fireman from the first due engine company makes entry into the kitchen of the one story single family dwelling Sunday afternoon on Elm Lane in Oxford Township, New Oxford Pa. Units found a kitchen fire with smoke throughout. The family escaped with their two pet dogs.

PHOTO GALLERY

 

Jul 01

Chicken House Fire Kills 100k Birds

Firefighters from at least three counties battled a large chicken house fire early Saturday morning on Oxford Road  in Tyrone Township, Adams County. It has been reported over 100,000 live chickens perished in the fire that started just before 6:00AM. Firefighters battled the fire in very humid and high temperature conditions, two injuries were reported to firefighters.

PHOTO GALLERY

Jun 06

Barn Fire on High Rock

The crew of mini pumper 33 deploys their deck gun on a small barn fire this afternoon in the three hundred block of High Rock Road in Berwick Township, Adams County. Units arrived to a fully involved bank barn approximately 30×50 in size. A water supply was established on scene with portable ponds while water was brought in from a hydrant on Broadway in Penn township.

PHOTO GALLERY

Mar 03

2 Alarm Fire at The Ox

Firemen from Adams and York Counties battled this multiple alarm commercial building  fire today at The Ox, an old, once popular and now closed night club along the York Road in Oxford Township. Firefighters arrived to find light smoke and fire from the roof on the A-D corner, once firefighters began opening up, the fire spread rapidly through the common cockloft.

PHOTO GALLERY

Jan 17

House Fire In Bonneauville

Most of the Adams County fire departments operated at a working house fire over night on Wheatland Drive in Mt Pleasant Twp. Photo by Bryan Felix

PHOTO GALLERY

Dec 28

Smoke Condition at Brethren Home Complex

Firefighters from the Irishtown Fire Department climb the ladder of Truck 33 to assist with a small fire in the air handler system on the roof of the Brethren Home Wednesday morning. A slight smoke or dust condition was found on the third floor of the nursing home.

PHOTO GALLERY

Older posts «