Sep 18 2016

Dehumidifier Causes Hanover Fire

sjr_5369Box 46-05 was struck at 01:07 hours Sunday morning for a structure fire in the 500 block of North Frankin Street in Hanover Borough. With just a few short blocks for Engine 46-1, firefighters arrived on scene within three minutes with nothing showing. The owner, out of the house stating his house is full of smoke, firefighters began to do a 360 when they discover smoke pushing from side B, basement window and door. A working fire assignment was requested. Entry was made by E46 crew, finding heavy smoke throughout. In the basement a dehumidifier had caught fire. Minimal damage to the structure. Crews cleared the smoke, some over haul and took up in about one hour.

PHOTO GALLERY